morefrom.co.uk is part of the
MoreFrom group of websites.
Here's a bit more
you might like to know about us
Our office address is below:
(We don't have a shop at this address, but you can collect orders for free)
12 Collegiate Crescent
Registered Company No. 4666684 Verify
Telephone (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
0114 292 2930
- Dedicated to the internet - we think it's simply a smarter way to shop. Read more
- No hidden charges - our standard delivery is £5.69 and there are no credit card surcharges. Read more
- We're keen to set a realistic expectation - it's easy to keep 200 customers happy, 2 million is a different story. Read more
- We don't offer technical support - we believe no advice is better than bad advice. Read more
- Low cost and high quality is possible - here's how we do it. Read more
- Make it easy - let's keep things simple. Read more
- We sell and deliver to anyone in the UK - including businesses. Read more
- Dedicated to the internet - we think it's simply a smarter way to shop.
We use Internet technology to make things work and people to sort things out if it
goes wrong. We always try to use technology to automate our processes, so they're
done the right way every time. But mistakes do happen, so we have people on
the end of an email or the phone to solve problems and learn from our mistakes.
- No hidden charges - our standard delivery is £5.69. Unlike other companies we dont hide the cost of
delivery until the last minuite. Take a look at our delivery options.
There are no credit card surcharges - so we won't hit you with those at the last minute either.
- We're keen to set a realistic expectation - it's easy to keep 200 customers
happy, 2 million is a different story. We've seen too many customers lose out when
a company can't continue to maintain a good level of customer service. We'd rather
be honest and set an expectation we know we can maintain.
- We don't offer technical support - we believe no advice is better than bad advice.
We'd say it's impossible to be experts on the many different pieces of technology we sell.
So we don't pretend to be, we'd rather be honest and let you know we're not going to attempt it.
What we will do is trust in the Internet. We'll point you in the right direction to find
good technical information. You can check
manufacturer's websites and there are lots of sites set up by enthusiasts that contain
very detailed advice.
Many manufacturers also have technical
support phone lines with experts trained to answer questions
specifically on their technology. These people will always know more than someone trying to
learn about lots of different products.
Even if it were humanly possible, it's not commercially viable for us to offer whilst
maintaining our low prices. It's not that we want to make huge profits, if we did offer
technical support we'd want to be able to answer any question a customer could ask correctly
and not just waste their time and annoy them. That would mean employing above average
experts, paying them above average salaries, having enough of them to answer the phone
quickly and being able to expand as we grow. We've done the calculations and we'd lose
more money than we'd ever make.
In short we'd rather not charge you 50p or a £1 per minute to speak to someone who at
the end of the day may not be able to answer your question.
- Low cost and high quality is possible - here's how we do it. Instead of having
a huge marketing budget that buys advertising and PR gimmicks, we make sure that
trust and customer satisfaction are what make people choose us. Doing this makes
sure our prices stay low. We strike deals with the best
wholesale suppliers and manufacturers to make sure we can offer the broadest choice
of products available. We're an online business and we believe in automation. This
means we don't have lots of staff and internal costs that we would have to pass on to you.
- Make it easy - let's keep things simple - we believe the less hassle our customers have finding
what they are looking for, buying it, taking delivery and if they need to, returning
it to us - will make them buy again and ideally tell their friends.
- We sell and deliver to anyone in the UK - including businesses, that's why we have both Inc.
VAT and Ex. VAT prices on our site. Everyone gets the same low price and an invoice is sent